Lily’s Pad Cafe is situated in Leura and is Open 7 days, Mon to Sat 8am - 5pm, Sunday 8am - 4pm. We serve Breakfast and Lunch all day. We pride ourselves on serving fresh homemade produce, changing the menu to match the season. We specialise in our house baked-breads, homemade cakes and desserts as well as catering to the gluten free diet.
Lily’s Pad Cafe was opened by Michelle Conway and Aaron Sutton in July 2008. The cafe had existed previously under the same name, however, the business had been closed for 12 months before we reopened Lily’s Pad. As we are both born and bred locals and have been in the industry for a long time, we wanted to provide a cafe in which the locals would feel at home and also provided fresh, wholesome food at reasonable prices.
Lily’s Pad is situated in Leura, however we are not on Leura Mall. Our address is 19 Grose Street, but we also have an entrance from the car park at the back of Leura Mall. The cafe has a small inside area which seats 15 to 20 people, and a large courtyard that can seat another 50 people. We have purchased a large umbrella with roll down sides and heaters to cater for extra seating in the winter months. The courtyard has great water features which provide a relaxing atmosphere along with Lily Pad shaped tables for customers to enjoy the outdoor area.
Lily’s Pad Products and Services Include :
- Seasonal Menu that is served 7 days a week, 8am to 5pm, Breakfast & Lunch all day
- House Baked Breads (Wholemeal, White, Sourdough, Foccacia and Fruit Bread)
- House Baked Gluten Free Sweet Breads (Pear, Apple, Walnut & Fig, Banana & Honey, Orange, Pinenut & Cardamom)
- Home Made Jams, Chutneys and Lemon Curd used in the cafe and sold retail in jars
- House Baked Cakes and Desserts, with an ever changing cake cabinet
- Providing a Take Away Service, where a majority of the menu can be sold take away, from bacon and egg rolls, to take home casseroles and quiches
- Large Variety of Gluten Free Products to Cater for the Coeliac Diet
- Catering for families with a children’s menu, highchairs, toys and colouring books
- Outside Catering (In house Functions, Catering for Business Meetings, Dinners at the Customers House)
- Special Occasion Cakes (Birthdays, Weddings and High Teas)
- Good quality coffee as well as a high level of Barista skills throughout the staff
- Coffee and Loose leaf teas are sold retail through the cafe